We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : London/United Kingdom
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 18 Feb 2022
Job Role : Night Auditor
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ4951
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-18
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Ibis & Novotel London Greenwich
At Ibis & Novotel London Greenwich we are looking for someone to join our Night Auditing team . The ideal candidate has previous experience in a customer service environment and is passionate about guest satisfaction.
In this role you will be responsible for providing a warm welcome to guests including late arrivals, and assisting with early departures, ensuring all relevant paperwork has been completed in order for a smooth hand-over at the end of your shift.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and be in possession of a current work visa.
- To welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention
- To look after guests and anticipate their needs
- To ensure that the building is secure
- To handle phone calls
- To follow the list of night audit procedures and generate the relevant reports for the relevant departments
- To ensure that the night duties are carried out efficiently and all public and back of house areas are maintained to a very high standard
- To keep working area to a high standard of health and safety by observing health and safety requirements
- To manage guest requests including room service
- Follow COVID-19 protocols
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organise and plan ahead
- Must have the ability to work on their own, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits Include: Meals on duty, uniform, paid holidays, free hotel breaks and group discounts.