We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : London, United Kingdom
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 25 Mar 2022
Job Role : Executive Sous Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ29203
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-08-03
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
We are looking for a PASSIONATE & CREATIVE full time Night Chef who wants to join a FANTASTIC KITCHEN TEAM at a VIBRANT central London Bar & Restaurant! The hours will generally operate between 10.30pm - 7.00am.
- Have previous experience in a Chef De Partie or Night Chef position working in a fast pace kitchen environment
- Have the passion to produce food to the highest quality
- Loves working as part of a passionate team
- Have the creativity to come up with new ideas for menus and to trial them
We want you to join our gang!
As a Night Chef you will:
- Be solely responsible for the running of the kitchen during the night
- Enjoys being part of a team but is also able to self-motivated
- Be responsible for the preparation of room service orders, the setup of the morning breakfast buffet, colleague food preparation and the refilling of draws for mis en place
- Ensure that the dishes are well presented, of a high standard and at the right temperature
- Report into the Head Chef
- Organise your work and timing to suit fluctuations in guest numbers
- Help to cultivate a good working relationship with the other hotel departments
- High level of monthly tips/service charge
- Three complimentary Bonus Breaks - benefit from a free one or two day break in another Accor property in the UK each year
- Pension Scheme
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
- Free meals on duty
- Free access to hotel Gym
- £100 welcome bonus paid through payroll
- Up to 33 days of annual leave per annum
Salary: £13.80 per hour (£28,000 per annum) + high share of monthly service charge.
The successful candidate must already have eligibility to work in the UK.