Hotels & Resorts
Wailea, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Cleaner - Full-Time
Fairmont Kea Lani - Maui
Our resort is grand and our people exceptional. As a Night Cleaner, you are responsible for cleaning the Front and Heart of the House areas and creating a welcoming environment for our guests and fellow colleagues.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Generous Health Care Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Clean and reset assigned areas of the resort in accordance with standard housekeeping procedures. Areas may include, but are not limited to: restaurants, kitchen, public/common areas and the Heart of House.
- Maintain inventory of necessary supplies
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Respond timely to guests' special requests for miscellaneous items ie: cribs, cots, extra towels etc.
- Organize time so all side work is completed according to shift demand
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment; report any malfunctioning equipment
Your team and working environment:
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience an asset
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
Fairmont Kea Lani is Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the pristine white sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic culture. Experience a distinct spirit of aloha and genuine island hospitality that creates one of a kind experiences for each and every guest.
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS