We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Bowral/Australia
Level : Management
Posted : 24 Mar 2022
Job Role : Night Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ36211
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-04-21
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
We are looking for an exceptional, experienced and passionate professional to join our friendly team as a Night Manager.
As our next Night Manager reporting to the Assistant Front Office Manager, you will:
- Manage the overnight operations of the hotel
- Customer service duties including check ins, check outs and managing any guest enquires.
- Managing the night audit process including correctly posting all hotel revenue for the day, accurately identifying discrepancies, and producing a complete night audit report thoroughly and accurately.
- Ensuring the health, safety and well-being of all guests during your shift
- Monitoring hotel security overnight
What we are looking for:
- A night owl, who is a self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised
- Someone with a positive attitude, a genuine customer service focus and the technical ability to process the nightly audit of all front office transactions
- A fast-thinking, customer focused problem solver with initiative that takes pride in creating and delivering memorable guest experiences whilst ensuring that all daily revenue has been captured and reported on
- Night Audit and/or Accounts experience is highly regarded as this role will provide a great career path into other areas of operations or finance
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations.Peppers Craigieburn is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific u00A0
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au u00A0
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .