Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Manager
Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa
On the Coral Coast, in picture perfect Port Douglas, is Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort and Spa. A luxury holiday retreat featuring a range of accommodation options including spacious rooms, apartments, and villas. All guest accommodation is situated around the lagoon pool, bathed in sunshine, offering a calm and secluded setting.
Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort & Spa is currently seeking an experienced Night Manager to join their dynamic Hotel. Reporting to the Front Office Manager you primary responsibility is ensuring a high level of guest service at all times across the hotel.
As a Night Manager, your tasks and responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- Process and assist with check-in, check-out of guests, ensuring all procedures are adhered too.
- Lead by example when attending to guest requests. Be proactive and resourceful.
- Take initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and productive.
- Have the necessary skills and training to actively resolve complaints and challenges presented by customers.
- Provide guidance, support training and leadership to all Front Office employees.
- Accurately auditing and balancing our hotel's accounts overnight
- Prepare various daily reports
- Responsibility for the health and safety of all patrons, guests and staff members.
You are naturally a confident person who is able to approach people and initiate conversation along with a strong knowledge of the hotel and its surrounding area.
You are able to manage your time and can handle juggling numerous tasks at once but still able to follow procedure and maintain a high awareness of security. You have an outcome driven approach to performance and results. Strive to achieve excellence in your field.
You have experience in Fidelio or Opera, Microsoft Word and Outlook. First Aid Certificate and Responsible Service of Alcohol for QLD are required. You will be available to work overnight shifts, including on weekends and Public Holidays as per our business demands.
The successful candidate will have unlimited work rights in Australia and be flexible to work 38 hours per week. You will have experience in a similar role or environment, preferably in hotels.
In return, we will provide you with competitive salary package, career development opportunities, a fun and rewarding environment, as well as hotel discounts worldwide.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.