Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Manager
Fairmont La Marina Rabat Sale Hotel And Residences
What you will be doing:
Your experience and skills include:
- Manage overnight operations for the Front Office
- Ensure guest satisfaction by resolving any problems and concerns with exceptional services and ensuring guest safety is our number one priority
- Reconcile revenue balances, process guest ledgers and balance accounts receivable, balance and audit postings and settlements.
- Prepare management reports
- Ensure all system updates for the front office are completed
- Lead, support and supervise all overnight operational departments
- The Night Manager is responsible for the actioning of Crisis Procedures overnight in accordance with the Fire Evacuation Plan.
- Ensures that team are fully trained in emergency procedures and to assist in carrying out any practice drills
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Previous Overnight Management experience in a similar role in a luxury hospitality environment
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent Microsoft Window application and PMS experience is required
- Highly organized, ability to be flexible and proven skills working in an environment with constant standing and walking throughout the shift
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS