Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : London, United Kingdom
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 15 Jul 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ79767
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-08
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel London Bridge
The Night Auditor welcomes all guests and takes care of them from arrival through to departure.
They contribute to guest satisfaction by providing high quality services with a warm and friendly approach.
They ensure a smooth and secure environment to all the guests during the night.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all guests are attended to promptly and efficiently in the most professional way and without delay.
- Checking that details of regular guests are updated using Guest History.
- Ensuring all diary events, flags and specials are actioned.
- Checking and pass on all guest mail, messages and parcels promptly.
- To liaise closely with Housekeeping on information relating to rooms and lost property.
- Ensuring guest registration forms are completed correctly, then the computer is updated accordingly.
- Ensuring all account postings are accurate and necessary paperwork produced.
- Ensuring an accurate cashiering balance is performed at the completion of shifts.
- Completing all audit tasks as specified by the Night Auditors checklist.
- Performing any other duties within the employee's range of competence as required by management.
We are looking for a person who would:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have great organizational and administration skills
- Need to work as part of the Night Reception Team providing an efficient, effective and attentive service to all our guests.
- Have strong communication skills & a pro-active approach to your work.
- Ensure that the guests are completely satisfied at every stage of their stay with us, from check-in to check-out.
- Be working closely with the Night Team Leader & Night Manager to produce reports, monitoring the results and auditing controls in place.
- Ideally have a good knowledge of FOLS
Great talent deserves great rewards so apart from a full time contract, here's just some of what we are able to offer:
* Discount card to be used in Accor hotels worldwide
* Complimentary stays in UK hotels (Bonus Breaks - subject to T&C)
* Meals on duty
* Uniforms and dry cleaning
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Employee Advisory Service