We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Front of House
Location : Birmingham, United Kingdom
Level : Supervisor
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ97418
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Ibis Birmingham Airport
As Night Team Leader, you will be the first and last point of contact for our guests, ensuring an exceptional guest experience is delivered at all times.
Your role will also include:
- Ensuring a smooth check in/out process for all guests at all times, in line with brand standards
- Being fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager/GM and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and other departments
- Maximise room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
-To be successful in this role, you must be able to multitask effectively whilst delivering excellent customer service. Ideally you will have experience within a similar role in a branded environment, however full training will be given.
- Able to prepare and deliver limited F&B menu to guests.
- Setup and Assist with breakfast as needed.
- Ensure night audit and reports are checked and followed upon.
- Check banking of the day.
- 40 Hours contract.
- Ability to work 5 Night Shifts a week including weekends and holidays.
- Shifts timing are from 11pm to 7am and can be revised as needed.
- 40 hours per week.
- Positive attitude.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Able to work by alone and in a team.
What do you get from us?
-A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide for hotel stays and food & beverage.
-Complimentary stays in UK hotel ( Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability )
-Training & Development