Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Nurse
Movenpick Resort And Spa Dead Sea
The Therapy Nurse is basically responsible for all clinic issues and activities provided to the guest within the clinic. He/she co-ordinates, monitors and supervises all relevant treatment activities. This always with due regard to execution and maintaining of our operational policies and standards, namely on the job activities.
He/she shall be primarily responsible for the implementation and regular instruction of Therapy issues according to the set planning of the hotel.
He/she cares and co-ordinates together with the Resort Doctor that Clinic activities and treatment cases including daily service that are continuously provided and, where necessary, are properly administrated.
What you will be doing:
What is in it for you?
- To understand the seven keys and the 4 corner stones to implement an excellent service to the guests
- To follow up the cleaning and arranging the clinic, the treatment rooms and the solarium
- Daily to chick the emergency bag, the emergency room and the trolley in the doctor room for any missed medication or medical items.
- To chick the pharmacy the missed medicine, the expiry date, the monthly inventory and to report to the doctor
- To give the guest the treatment and the medicine prescribed by the doctor, to register it in the patients file for the in patients and to charge the out patients
- To promote and to explain the treatments, packages and the products to the guests to improve the clinic income
Your experience and skills include:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your team and working environment:
- University degree in the same field
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, their families and other healthcare professionals
- Good teamwork skills, collaborating with other health professionals
- Excellent verbal communicating skills to clearly share information with patients and fellow employees
- Strong active listening skills to accurately understand patients' issues
- Strong analytical skills to correctly diagnose conditions and develop effective treatment programs
We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by our authentic warmth and essence of generosity Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit: https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS