Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Chicago, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For On Call Banquet House Person
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile
The ideal candidate is passionate about service and thrives in a fast paced, changing environment. With a keen eye for details, the On-Call Banquet House Person ensures the room is set perfectly for each function exceeding guest expectations. The candidate is adaptable and assists clients with all last-minute changes.
This luxurious downtown hotel is a real architectural star in the place where skyscrapers were invented. Guests are invited to discover the finest of everything in the Windy City at our downtown Chicago hotel. Our unique hotel designed by French architect Jean-Paul Viguier is a 32-floor prism of glass featuring stunning views of Lake Michigan and the Chicago skyline.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Be part of a high performing team who supports and inspires each other to be their best self everyday
- A balanced and flexible work environment to encourage harmony for your priorities in life
- A workplace where you can live the values that are important to you, such as protecting our planet and being part of an environment where diversity, equality and inclusion is actively lived.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world - The sky is your limit!
Your experience and skills include:
- Set up tables, chairs, dance floors staging, linens and assist with tabletop setup as directed
- Safeguard assets and maintains all banquet equipment
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of banquet spaces and storage
- Partner with Banquet Team and audio/visual vendors to ensure seamless delivery and set-up
Your team and working environment:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- A passionate and inspired team that creates unique experiences for all they meet.
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS