Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Oncall Banquet Server
Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square
Located in prestigious Rittenhouse Square, the AAA rated 4-diamond Sofitel - Philadelphia, boasts 306 beautifully appointed guestrooms, featuring Lanvin amenities, dream bedding and a luxurious atmosphere. We will be your personal culinary connoisseurs, offering our classic, French inspired menu, made from the freshest ingredients harvested directly from our rooftop garden. Enjoy our signature hand-crafted cocktails in Liberté Lounge, the "in-place" to gather and mingle for Philly's finest clientele.
Our team of highly trained Ambassadors are at your service, ready to provide a magnifique and memorable experience. Joie de Vivre is in our DNA, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team!
Oncall Banquet Server
What's in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- U nlimited career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally. The sky is your limit!
- Make your mark, by being part of a high performing team which supports and inspires you to reach your highest potential
- Give back through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities and local community based philanthropy.
Your experience and skills include:
- Your personality will shine through by engaging with our guests in both social and corporate banquet events.
- Responsibilities include set-up of buffets, butlering hors d'oeuvres, setting & clearing tables, serving guest food items, interacting with guests.
- Create a warm and welcoming atmosphere where guests can Live the French Way in every event.
- You will become a connoisseur specializing in our classic, French inspired menu, and hand-crafted cocktails where necessary.
- Be empowered to lead operations and address guest feedback and solve all guests .
Your team and working environment:
- A bility to focus attention on guests needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Excellent communication skills and professional presentation.
- Work well under pressure and be able to think on your feet and be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Be a collaborative team player, a creative problem solver who leads with your heart.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Be part of an exciting and influential team to guide the transformation of CDA and its new concept
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/