We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Ha Long/Vietnam
Level : Management
Posted : 11 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ35294
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-11
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Halong Bay
Ensures that delivery of Accor & Novotel personalized guest experience is the key focus across all areas of the hotel .
- Leads by example in developing high quality relationships with the guests, ensuring that all tasks relating to guest service, comfort and satisfaction are treated with utmost priority.
- Analyses feedback and trends in guest satisfaction taking appropriate action to strive for enhancements at every opportunity.
- Has expert knowledge of the facilities, services and events offered by the hotel and the surrounding area and actively promotes them as well as all amenities and programs offered.
- Ensures that the team are fully aware of the Standard Operating Procedures including but not limited to Novotel brand standards and Bare/LQA standards, and are capable of delivering them.
- Builds a culture of prioritizing quality improvement through training plans, quality audits, corrective action plans, and regular review.
- Liaises closely with all Heads of Department with regards to servicing and handling of high profile guests.
- Works in partnership with Talent & Culture team to create a positive, diverse and empowered, high performance culture, role modelling inclusive 'inverted pyramid' leadership, and nurturing talent to ensure that all HOD's are effective in their current roles and developed to their full potential.
- Ensures that Standard Operating Procedures and On Job Training Programs are in place and delivered across the operations to build capability and meet brand and service standards.
- Works in partnership with the Finance & Business Support team to optimize financial performance while enhancing brand reputation and value.
- Responds to any changes as dictated by the needs of the industry, company or hotel.
- Maintains all hotel records and forms required for audit purposes and as prescribed by local management and policies.
- Ensures that all departmental reports and correspondence are completed punctually and accurately.
- During the course of duty you will have access to certain information, which demands the utmost confidentiality. Discretion must be exercised at all times.
Your responsibilities are included but not limited to this job description as this has been drafted as a guide to the purpose and main duties of the role as it currently exists. The Novotel Halong Bay relies on the flexibility of its colleagues to ensure the continuity of the high standards currently being achieved. It is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule of duties and it does not form part of the contract of employment. The Company reserves the right to amend this job description from time to time to accommodate the requirements of the business and the evolving nature of the role.
Minimum of 3 years' experience required in a senior leadership role. We encourage existing Director of Food and beverage, EAM, Resort Manager, Operations Manager to apply for this role
- Should have strong F&B background & prior working experience in international hotel brands
- University/College degree required
- Demonstrates courage, confidence and a positive outlook across a wide range of challenging situations.
- Develops, mentors and empowers team members inspiring them by building a positive culture
- Advocates guest passion. Makes guests and their needs a primary focus in developing business initiatives.
- Inspires, engages and motivates the team to achieve a shared vision
- Collaborates with colleagues across the hotel, communicating clearly and consistently to ensure understanding
- Enables the team by directing, coaching, coordinating and monitoring resources and activities to achieve goals
- Seeks opportunities to self-develop, is detail minded, highly organized and time efficient to ensure that goals are met
- Operational decision making - provides practical solutions to complex operational problems
- Monitors market trends and understands their impact on the strategic plans of the business
- Understands financial data and the operations of their own and other departments
- Identifies opportunities for business improvement and change, develops and implements change initiatives
-Attractive local package
-Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world of Novotel and Accor
-We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
-Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe.
-Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities