Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Operational Internship - Food & Beverage Attendant
Inspired by and dedicated to Australian contemporary artists, Art Series Hotels offers a hotel experience a little extraordinary.
Stretch your imagination at The Adnate, a captivating canvas amidst a vibrant scene. Inspired by globally acclaimed Australian street artist, Matt Adnate, the hotel's west-facing wall features one of the world's largest 'mega murals' - a monumental artwork spanning 27 storeys, and the largest ever painted by Adnate.
Colourful and soulful, the 250-room hotel is a gallery of welcome hospitality and discovery, with city views, an outdoor pool and Hyde Kitchen + Cocktails where guets can relax in a chic, music-inspired restaurant and bar!
We are excited to open applications now for the position of Operational Internship - Food and Beverage Attendant to commence in 2023.
In this role your responsibilities and daily task flex across the Food and Beverage Department.
- Food & Beverage Attendant - provide an outstanding dining experience for both in-house Guests and public patrons across all service periods and events. This includes, set up and pack down of the outlet, taking orders, running orders and cleaning duties, assisting with beverage and bar service as well as learning the art of Coffee.
You are currently studying Hospitality and are seeking to complete your Operational Internship or Placement in a role that offers an operational Food and Beverage targeted experience to complement your studies. You will have:
Why Join Us
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues is required
- Strong communication skills, enjoy talking and working with others and our guests and have pride in your personal presentation
- A passionate person who is able to make both their colleagues and guests smile
- Be energetic and have a positive attitude that you will bring to every single shift
When you join Accor you are not only joining a Company with more than 5000 properties in over 110 countries you are joining a company where culture is deeply ingrained in everything we do. Our Company Values and Heartist principles guide all of our actions and decisions and we hope that you will feel welcome as soon as you arrive onsite.
- Work Your Way with Accor
- Access to fantastic discounts on accommodation, food & beverage globally as well as partner perks
- Endless career opportunities & access to our in-house learning and development offering through Academy Acco
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .