Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Operational Secretary & Marcom
ibis Gading Serpong
We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for service to join our dedicated Administration and General Team as a Operational Secretary and Marcom
- To abide by the mission statement of the hotel, the department and the respective section.
- Handling all secretarial work for the office of General Manager.
- Promptly replying to all correspondence without constant supervision.
- Coordination with all HODs for various meetings.
- Coordination/follow-ups with departments on daily complaints, night reports, requisitions , cheques etc.
- Coordination with HODs for the monthly report.
- Responsible for taking minutes of the meeting.
- Responsible to collate information and provide to the General Manager as and when requested.
- To co-ordinate with all the departments for the smooth functioning of the organisation.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Take and distribute meeting minutes to appropriate individuals.
- Handle and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Handle incoming parcels and other material.
- Create and maintain computer and
- paper-based filing and organisation systems for records, reports, documents,
- Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations ,
- and answer inquiries from guests .
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
- Document and communicate all guestrequests /complaints to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor all social channel like Tripadvisor, facebook, twitter, Instagram etc. and reply to the guests on behalf of the GM after taking necessary approvals on case to case.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings to all attended parties.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Maintain schedules and calendars of the General Manager.
- Arrange and confirm appointments after consulting with the GM and availability.
- Co-ordination for organization of internal and external events.
- Set up and maintain filing systems as per the company standards.
- Set up work procedures.
- Maintain databases of the visitors and potential business.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Operate office equipment and also manage office space effectively.
- To always adhere to personal grooming as per the standards laid down by the hotel
- and maintain high standards of grooming.
- In addition to the above functions , any other assignment/job given by the superior authority occasionally or on a daily basis is to be performed.
- Assist in the development and deployment of marketing and communications strategies and initiatives at the hotel level, including media visits and enquires, site tours, oversee filming, photo shoot activity and another similar activities.
- Execute and participate in promotional and marketing efforts, including support the development and maintenance all hotel collateral, communications, partnerships, co-marketing to promote the hotel.
- Assist in the creation of all marketing material - (Guest & Internal ie. Menus, leaflets, inroom etc) and manage the production of all hotel and sales team collateral, branding and logo items ensuring all branding and company guidelines are followed actual achievements against goals periodically; takes necessary corrective action
- Assist in coordination of marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of marketing communications/campaigns
- Assist in distribution of press releases to targeted media/media agencies
Benefits What is in it for you:
- Ability to create a community which supports a collaborative environment.
- Strong in administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of talent
- Good team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Good organization skills
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Ability to take risks and believe in others
- Attractive package.
- National and International Opportunities in ACCOR group.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibilty activites, like Planet 21.
- Career development opportunies with national and international promotion opportunities.