We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : London, United Kingdom
Level : Management
Posted : 28 May 2022
Job Role : Operations Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ54917
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-07-24
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel London West
The Operations Manager reports directly to the General Manager and acts on their behalf in their absence. Is
responsible for the entire operation including Food and Beverage, Rooms, Guest Experience and Sales and
Marketing. Your role is to enforce standards and, to guarantee a consistently high quality guest experience.
Coordinates all aspects of the operation to ensure that each outlet functions at an optimal level in key areas
including service, revenue generation and cost management. Creates a culture which is service focused,
positive and driven to succeed, open to change and creative in approach. Fosters the talent within the
department to ensure that all reporting HODs and Talents are effective in their current roles and developed
to the next level.
Carry out Duty Management shifts accordingly DM ROTA and business needs
We are looking for an individual who is:
- Friendly, enthusiastic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a high level of spoken and written English (essential)
- Has the ability to converse at all organisational levels & maintain confidentiality at all times
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Is hard working with exceptional organisational skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and previous experience of MICROS and OPERA system would be advantageous
- Passionate for people and the Hospitality Industry
- Good work-life balance
- Access to Accor UK discounts and benefits
- Complimentary and discounted stays in Accor hotels (UK & International - Subject to availability and T&C's)
- Training & development opportunities
- Meal supplied during shift
- And more...
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity, please submit your application today!