Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Sutton Forest, Australia
Level : Management
Posted : 14 Jul 2022
Job Role : Operations Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ74564
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-14
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Peppers Manor House
Set on a picturesque Southern Highlands estate, conveniently located just 15 minutes from Bowral, Peppers Manor House allows you to indulge in life and leisure at a grand country house exuding old world country charm
We are currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join our team.
As our next Operations Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the overall operational management, efficiency and forward planning for your Department
- Ensure the profitable operation of the Front office department whiles improving and maintaining the operational and guest service standard
- Possess an authentic personable service style that always blows guests away, and a management style that empowers your staff to succeed
- Utilise your strong financial and business acumen to lead the business and your team to operational success
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role with dedicated experience as either Food & Beverage Manager or Front Office Manager plus demonstrated supervisory experience across other functions within the Hotel
- Excellent communicator with well-developed stakeholder management skills (internal and external)
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to efficiently prioritise manners
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure
- Ability to work a flexible roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .