We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Jeddah/Saudi Arabia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 14 Mar 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ22072
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-04-11
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
M\u00F6venpick Hotel Jeddah
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities of F&B Order Taker:
- Directly involved in the order taking and order placing process while dealing with guest requests and orders, courteously, efficiently and promptly.
- Ensures that under no circumstances the telephones are unattended and practice impeccable telephone manners.
- Observes the cleanliness and maintenance of the assigned Room Service area and operating equipment.
- Assures the well-being of all guests by maintaining a close and friendly, yet discrete contact.
- Refers guest complaints directly to the immediate person in-charge.
- Attends all meetings and briefing sessions to maintain open communication within the assigned team.
- Knows all menus and ongoing promotions in the outlet by heart and gives recommendations to guests upon request.
- Be familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for the department.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Rpecifications:
- This Vacancy is for Saudi Nationals Only
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Good professional appearance.
- Medium proficiency in computer skills
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.