Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Outlet Supervisor
Mercure Grand Hotel Seef - All Suites
As an Outlet Supervisor, you are responsible to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served. Establishes rapport with guests to build guest loyalty and gather constructive feedback to ensure satisfaction of every individual guest. In addition, to handle daily operation during manager absent including team member relations, and encourage problem solving by team members through proper training and empowerment.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Ensures guests are well looked after, from their arrival through to their departure
- Enquires whether guests are satisfied throughout the meal and services
- Offers attentive service to guests, adapting to any constraints
- Is attentive to the comments of customers and ensures the follow-up
- Conveys the image of the hotel
- Directs and coordinates all activities and provides assistance to the staff in the outlet assigned, to ensure all established service standards and procedures of Mercure Grand Hotel SEEF are implemented consistently, leading to guest satisfaction, staff satisfaction and profit for the Hotel.
Your team and working environment:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Diploma in or degree in hospitality - food & beverage, professional hospitality degree or hospitality management will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
MERCURE Grand Hotel Seef is an all-suite hotel in Seef district surrounded by two biggest malls of Bahrain, Seef and City Center. It offers free Wi-Fi, a bar, a terrace with Shisha, meeting rooms, a spa, fitness center and an outdoor pool.
MERCURE Grand Hotel Seef is dedicated to providing different employee benefits to its entire Heartist employees such as the ALL Heartists discount card, staff accommodation, free transportation, medical and life Insurance. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS