Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Scottsdale, United States
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 20 Jul 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ40946
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-12
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
As a Food & Beverage Order Taker, you are responsible for answering telephones and taking guest's food & beverage, In Room Dining orders in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability
What is in it for you:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Be a part of a large scale, fast paced food and beverage operation
- Collaborate with an innovative team to enhance the guest experience
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Assistant Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer Room Service telephones and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu, including, but not limited to, restaurant promotions, menu offerings, how menu items are prepared, etc.
- Take guest food and beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Knowledge of all internal systems
Your experience and skills include:
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with point of sale systems, and Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluent in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
To be a member of the Restaurant Reservation/ In Room Dining team it requires our colleagues to be dynamic and adaptable. It is necessary to perform in a calm demeanor in a fast paced environment. A passion for food and beverage, product knowledge, high efficiency and appreciation for providing 5 Diamond service is the foundation for your success.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS