Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
San Diego, United States
Job Role :
Front Office Agent
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Overnight Front Desk Agent
Fairmont Grand Del Mar
Overnight Front Desk Agent
First impressions are everything! As the Overnight Front Desk Agent, you will be the first impression for our guests who arrive between the hours of 11pm and 7am. The role will be responsible for completing Night Audit procedures, such as organizing reciepts, assist Overnight Manager On Duty with reports, and take care of the guests' needs from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us. We will ask that you communicate via email, text and verbally to turn moments into memories.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Great incentives for travel and commission s
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Greet guests upon arrival with a warm and sincere welcome and register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information, while meeting all required 5-Star standards.
- Assisting ON MOD with Night Audit responsabilities
- Accept payment for guests' accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout.
- Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily.
- Cash checks and exchange currency for guests.
- Issue keys and post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Handle mail, packages, and facsimiles in the absence of the concierge.
- Create reservations for guests who are at the desk or who call in after hours
- Assist the bellman in storing any luggage.
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest's stay through up-selling
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Ability to solve problems and make rational decisions.
- Knowledge of Resort operations, its services, and facilities.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature generally is moderate and controlled by Resort environmental systems.
- Position requires walking and giving direction most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach different outlets and other departments of the Resort on a timely basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
Your team and working environment:
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, 10-key adding machine, electric typewriter, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, dolly and other office equipment as needed.
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS