We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Scottsdale/United States
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 02 Dec 2021
Job Role : Room Service Staff
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ84645
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 30 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
As an In-Room Dining Order Taker, you are responsible for answering telephones and taking guest Food & Beverage orders in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of a large scale, fast paced food and beverage operation
- Collaborate with an innovative team to enhance the guest experience
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Assistant Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer Room Service telephones and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu, including, but not limited to, restaurant promotions, menu offerings, how menu items are prepared, etc.
- Take guest food and beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
- Knowledge of all internal systems
Your experience and skills include:
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with point of sale systems, and Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluent in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
To be a member of the Restaurant Reservation/ In Room Dining team it requires our colleagues to be dynamic and adaptable. It is necessary to perform in a calm demeanor in a fast paced environment. A passion for food and beverage, product knowledge, high efficiency and appreciation for providing 5 Diamond service is the foundation for your success.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS