Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Overnight Public Area
ibis Brisbane Airport
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Event Space, Executive Lounge, IRD`s and 17 meeting spaces. Located at the Brisbane Airport precinct, it is the first accommodation and meeting and event space to be developed in this precinct.
ibis Brisbane Airport is currently seeking a part-time overnight public area attendant to carry out allocated cleaning duties, achieving established standards of cleanliness and presentation to meet guest's needs and exceed their expectations in regard to the cleanliness of the hotel. This part-time role reports to the Executive Housekeeper. $500 sign on bonus paid when you complete your probation and complimentary Air Train tickets provided to travel to the hotel for interview.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
To be successful in this role you must possess the following:
- Clean all public areas and back of house areas
- Clean and maintain locker rooms, staff and public washrooms/toilets.
- Carry out programmed / regular cleaning duties as allocated.
- Use and clean equipment with care, reporting any defective equipment as set down in procedures manual.
- Ensure all department equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Assist with regular equipment stocktaking.
- Ensure the security of keys and public / back of house areas at all times by adherence to security procedures. Report any suspicious persons or items to Supervisor.
- Understand the correct usage and storage of cleaning agents in line with health and safety regulations and manufacturer's instructions.
What we can offer you:
- Have a current Queensland drivers license and own reliable transport to get to and from work
- Be able to work seven days a week including during the day and overnight, weekends and public holidays
- Positive attitude and immaculate attention to detail
- Career progression & education assistance
- Monthly social events
- Accor discounts on accommodation worldwide
- Medibank insurance discounts
- Discounted meals and beverages on site
- Reward programs
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend incentives
- Subsidized onsite parking
- Discounted Air Train weekly pass
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.