We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Chefs-Kitchen
Location : Yogyakarta/Indonesia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Pastry Chef
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ16846
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Grand Mercure - Ibis Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Responsible for the preparation and presentation of Bakery & Pastry items from Pastry section in the menu and banquet function.
2. Responsible for the proper handling and maintenance of all equipment in the Bakery & Pastry section.
3. Responsible for consistent implementation of quality standards in Bakery & Pastry preparation and presentation.
4. Responsible for conservation and proper utilization of food supplies, fuel, operating supplies, electricity, etc.
5. Responsible for the maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene of work area special in section Pastry.
6. Responsible for knowing and practicing all hotel rules and regulations.
7. Inspects all perishable & other food items received daily and ensures proper storage of these items
8. Prepares and presents all food items in Pastry & Bakery section in accordance to the specified quality standards.
9. Controls food spoilage and waste, keeping it to a minimum level.
10. Check all fridges, storage areas and work areas in Pastry & Bakery section regularly, to ensure all areas are clean, tidy and in good working condition.
11. Follows mis-en-place schedule to ensure availability of all items at the specified time.
12. Understands and performs the different methods of cooking, the method of food preparation, the types of ingredients, the proper handling and cutting of food items.
13. Reads and understands Standard Recipe.
14. Reports to the Demi Chef Pastry immediately should there be any deficiency in food supplies in term of quantity and quality.
1. Attends all scheduled meeting and training sessions required by his/her position.
2. Is be aware of functions, new promotions or any other relevant information and informs food production staff as required.
3. Ensures work on time according to the roster.
4. Maintains personal grooming and hygiene during a shift.
5. Accomplishes requisitions for food and operating supplies for his/ her section.
6. Accomplishes transfer forms, spoilage reports.
7. Prepare daily inventory for food supplies for his/ her section.