Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Pastry Cook
Mercure Tbilisi Old Town
What you will be doing:
- To assist in the preparation and baking of dough, cookies, muffins, dough, sponges, custards, meringues, mousse, icing, and other pastries. Able to store and handle all baked goods.
- Assist with the set up of banquet functions, outlet orders, and breakfast production.
- Monitor and maintain sanitation standards. Monitor and maintain safety standards
- Completes task as assigned by supervisor
- Knowledge of custards, cookies, mousse, sponges, meringues, and icings.
- Basic celebration cake building and icing.
- Knowledge of various dough.
- Basic knife skills for chopping, cutting, dicing, etc.
- Understanding of basic Pastry Kitchen terminology
- 1-2 Years of Previous Experience in a Pastry Production Kitchen and/or Restaurant Experience
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
- A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Salary
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/