Hotels & Resorts
Uong Bi, Vietnam
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Pastry Demi Chef
Legacy Yen Tu
- Contribute to the Guest's Total Satisfaction and food revenue achievement of the hotel.
- Responsible for the workstations in the kitchen.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all equipments and materials in his work area.
- Control the quality and amount of his or her production.
- Control the hygiene in his work areas, equipments and materials.
- Check the consumption of the ordered goods.
- Control the cost of his production.
- Work and communicate closely with the Sous Chef and Chef De Partie.
- Set an example and ensure that staff adheres to the grooming standards of hotel and behavior as well as hygiene standards.
- Must be in line with pre-assigned menu budgeting guidelines and expectations given by the Executive Chef
- Performance Standards: Based on an annual evaluation by the Executive Chef
- Basis for evaluation will consider the ability to perform the job functions and handle special projects as assigned.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Demi Chef or equivalent at five star Luxury Brands
- Experience in fine dining environment, healthy and vegetarian food and passtiserie
- Extremely creative with strong service skills and demonstrated ability to energize a diverse team of culinary professionals
- Effective Leadership & Time Management skills
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Accommodation can be provided on request for non-local employee.