Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Peacock Lounge Supervisor
At Fairmont Jakarta, exceptional service and flavors are the hallmarks of every dining experience. As View Restaurant Supervisor, your leadership and passion for guest service will drive outstanding operating results - and ensure your Outlet is both a preferred dining destination and workplace.
Situated in Senayan Square at the South end of Jakarta's Central Business District, Fairmont Jakarta will feature 380 spacious guestrooms and 108 Fairmont branded suites. Additional features and amenities to the urban hotel include a number of lounges and several restaurants featuring a variety of culinary offerings. For corporate events and local galas, the hotel features 3,500 square meters of function space, including a 1,200 square meter ballroom.
What is in it for you:
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Reporting to the Outlet Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor and assist Host(ess) in greeting escorting guests to their table according to departmental procedures. Ensure that tables seated to best service the guest.
- Anticipate heavy business time and organize procedures to handle extended waiting lines.
- Assist servers with expediting problem payments. Ensure all cashing procedures are processed in compliance with Finance dept. standards.
- Anticipate guest's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day. Promote positive guest relation at all times.
- Monitor guest reactions and confer frequently with service staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and handle guest complaints by following the instant pacification procedures and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Provide feedback to staff on their performance. Handle disciplinary problems and counsel employees according to hotel standards.
- Check Storage areas for proper suppliers, organization and cleanliness. Instruct designated personal to rectify any cleanliness / organization deficiencies.
- Conduct line-ups with staff and review all information pertinent to the day's business
- Ensure that Staff reports to work as scheduled. Document any late or absent employees.
- Prepare monthly short schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines and labor forecasts. Adjust schedules throughout the week to meet the business demands.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff; rectify any deficiencies.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Previous Food and Beverage leadership experience required
- Previous Point of Sale System experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS