Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
28 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Movenpick Resort Cam Ranh
- Establishment of minutes of meetings and transcribes dictation from GM.
- Answering and channeling phone calls, arranging and reminding appointments for GM.
- Receives and screens office callers and visitors schedules and sets up appointments.
- Receives opens and sorts all incoming mail; dispatches outgoing mail.
- Performs duties common to all Department Heads and other duties as may be assigned.
- Administers the distribution, filing and necessary information flow of the Duty Manager Reports.
- Administers the gathering of data in order to establish weekly attendance forecast for Department Heads; working and days off for GM's overview.
- Does necessary corrections if needed and informs the GM on changes.
- F&B menus etc. to be established on regular basis when needed with decent layout.
- In-house Guest Letter to be established on regular basis with Rooms Division / F&B Manager.
- Diverse lay-outs which goes in front of the guest.
- Makes sure that all memos are channeled through her office in order to check the "copies to" and to inform the necessary departments if not already made.
- Keeps trace for daily briefings re. Follow-up and important information; to be prepared for the GM.
- Makes on regular basis proposals to General Manager about new ideas, internal problems, etc.
- Regarding the proper information flow she is familiar with the organization chart of the hotel and the relevant flow of information.
- Is familiar with all related company Corp. Design (CD) matters (frames, fonts, logos, etc.).
- This section notes any paperwork, tracking or reports the individual would be responsible for (e.g. daily float count, petty cash)
a. Internal: Work in harmony with members of the Executive Committee, Information flow to GM
b. External: Clients of the hotel, Head and Regional Offices
c. Materials: All related material concerning her office, including machines, administrative & operating supply, etc.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent knowledge of dealing with computerized word processing.
- Establishment of proper business correspondence, memoranda, reports and forms, including those of confidential nature.
- Maintaining a filing system for diverse data, memorandums and correspondence:
- on the PC's hard disk
- within filing system GM's office Benefits
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to contribute to local
community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.