Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Head Office-Corporate
Location : Vung Tau/Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 17 Mar 2022
Job Role : Finance Secretary
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ32085
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-04-14
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Vung Tau hotel
- Handling all secretarial work for the office of General Manager. Screen/handle telephone
calls, appointments, mails and emails and take action accordingly.
- Coordination with all HODs for various meetings.
- Prepare and manage correspondences with internal and external parties for General
- Monitor contracts for foreign General Managers including insurance, new signing and
joining contract term, contract translation.
- Coordination/follow-ups with departments on daily complaints, night reports, requisitions,
- Coordination with HODs for the monthly report.
- Responsible for recording minutes and translating meetings
- Responsible to collate information and provide to the General Manager as and when
- To co-ordinate with all the departments for the smooth functioning of the organization,
- Pay special attention to regularly checking and monitoring operation department.
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, fax,photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
- Monitor all social channel and reply to the guests on behalf of the General Manager after
taking necessary approvals on case to case basis
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences.
- Maintain schedules and calendars of the General Manager.
- Summarize the working schedule of General Manager, Heads of departments.
- Duty arrangements for department heads As directed by the General Manager
- Compile all attendants records of General Manager
- Compile central roster and monitor operations department heads attendance and days off
- Update General Manager on all Department Heads Annual Leave and other leave
- Arrange and confirm appointments after consulting with the General Manager and
- In addition to the above functions, any other assignment/job given by the General Manager authority occasionally or on a daily basis is to be performed.
- Maintain proper communication including follow up with owning company, Shareholders and Accor office.
- Assisting AAPC office's employees for entry visa to Vietnam (if need)
- Coordinate and arranging airline tickets and accommodation, visa for GM and department
- Always be transparent and feel free to communicate and report to SDIC on behalf of the
- Proficiency in computer programs like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. and
working experience in hotel software like Opera, etc. is an added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent certification.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar role, preferably in a high volume hospitality environment.
- Excellent communication and customer contact skills
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful and high-pressure situations
- A team player and builder
- Professionally groomed at all times
-Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
-Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
-Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
-Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.