Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Pool Attendant
Al Areen Palace & Spa by Accor
Al Areen Palace & Spa by Accor is a lush, green resort in the heart of the desert, away from the city by a 30-minute drive. A perfect getaway spread across a total of 13,0000 sqm. and the only property in The Kingdom of Bahrain that offers 78 fully equipped Villas with modern facilities.
It features 1-Bedroom to 3-Bedroom Villas with a size of 400 sqm. and 720 sqm., each with a Private Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi and Steam Room, along with private buggy & butler service.
Al Areen Palace & Spa by Accor has the largest Spa on the Island of 10,000 sqm., including Hydrothermal & Hammam Garden Facilities, with some of the best international treatments available.
It boasts of five Indoor and Outdoor Venues within the premises for exclusive events for galas, meetings, conferences, and exhibitions of up to 1,100 guests, and four outlets with culinary experiences from around the world - Asian, Indian & Khaleeji, and International.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as:
Key Result Areas:
- To ensure swimming pools are cleaned as per hotel schedules
- To carry out preventative and routine maintenance on swimming pools and plant as directed
- To liase with engineering storekeeper on the ordering of all pool chemicals
- To report any abnormal of unusual incidents to the Chief Engineer for his action and follow up
- Carries out any specific cleaning or maintenance on an ad hoc basis
- Carries out water analysis tests as per schedules
- Maintains work areas and equipment in a clean and tidy condition
- Ensures that any dangerous or flammable items are properly and safely stored
- Ensures that all departmental reports and forms are completed accurately and punctually
- Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
- Performs additional duties as directed by supervisors.
- Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to supervisors for the general improvement of the hotel.
- Is fully conversant with all ALLSAFE, health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
- Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or regulation of the hotel is represented.
- Attends meetings and training as required by supervisors.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of the Bahrain Law.
- High School Diploma
- Must be proficient in reading and writing in the English language
- Two years' experience in Hotel/ Resort Housekeeping Operations and pool maintenance