We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Animation and Recreation
Location : Ha Noi, Vietnam
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ91919
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-07-24
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Hanoi Thai Ha
The Pool/ Fitness Attendant ensures the guests experience is up to the standards of the brand by dealing with them directly and addressing the details behind the scenes to go above and beyond their expectations. Their objectives include assisting guests with swimming pool/ fitness related information, giving them personal attention, anticipating their needs and being an escort to the appropriate facilities.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in swimming industry.
- Safety oriented First Aid.
- CPR - Basic Rescuer.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.