Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Pool Operator
Fairmont Banff Springs
Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Banff Springs is at the forefront of the spa industry, offering first-class pampering surrounded by majestic mountain beauty. Our environment captures the spirit and ambience of the mountains and reflects the image and elegance of Fairmont Banff Springs. Our breathtaking Spa is 42,000 square feet and is rated one of the best spas in Canada according to Spa Magazines readers.
Rate of Pay: Starting at $17.25 per hour. Full rate after one year is $21.08 per hour.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
Your experience and skills include:
- Maintain equipment and facility in peak operating condition at all times by reporting maintenance concerns, ensuring the work area is impeccably clean, deep cleaning pool projects, daily and weekly pool cleaning requirements for our 11 bodies of water
- Assist the Spa Attending team with facility cleanliness and interact with guests and members utilizing our facility
- Maintain inventory of pool chemicals, testing agents, other pool related products for the operation of the facility
- Conduct and maintain accurate records of all water test readings as required by provincial regulations and to adjust chemicals based on tests to ensure the safety of all bodies of water for our guests
Your team and working environment:
- Aquatic Facility Operator Level 1, First Aid and CPR training an asset
- Self-motivated individual, effective communicator who enjoys working with people, pays attention to detail and is mechanically inclined
- Must be able to lift, carry and pull over 30 lbs and be able to be on your feet for 8 hrs or more
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/. Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESSAPPLY TODAY:
For more information on working and living in Banff, please visit www.banffspringsjobs.com