Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Porter
Pullman Cairns International
We are a Cairns icon, the premier choice for accommodation in Queensland. We offer 321 guest rooms that welcome guests from all over the world. We are famous for our food, prepared by the best in Coco's Kitchen and Bar, and our newly rejuvenated conference spaces.
Our team is expanding and we are looking for a confident and capable Porter to jion the team - welcoming our guests and assisting with luggage, transport and services.
What you will be doing:
What are we looking for?
- Be a friendly and welcoming presence on the driveway and in our lobby
- Offer assitance with luggage, directions, transport and general enquiries
- Be up to date with current promotions & package
- Collect luggage from rooms and ensuring a smooth and personalised departure
- Ensure the lobby is tidy and well presented at all times
What is in it for you:
- A can do attitude and be willing to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills; including both verbal and written.
- Sound knowledge of Opera PMS or similar reservation system
- Be available to a work a variety of shifts, including weekends
- Drivers license - manual desirable
- Rights to work in Australia
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Fully laundered uniforms
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our online Accor Academy
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.