Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Porter (Welcomer)
Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park
Accor Hotels Sydney Olympic Park forms part of the most unique entertainment and Hotel precinct in NSW.
Home to the newly named Accor Stadium, our precinct is home to major sporting, music and entertainment events.
Be in the heart of it all by joining our Front Office team of our Pullman Hotel!
Our passion? Service and achievement beyond limits. Our promise? Recognise each person's value, the talent they bring to the group and to make them a proactive part of their own development.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, our Porters are primarily responsible for welcoming and assisting our Guests upon arrival and during their stay.
We are looking for personalities who are customer focused, will go miles for smiles and like to keep on their toes.
What does a Porter's role entail?
- Welcoming our Guests and carrying luggage.
- Parking and retrieving Guest's cars; escorting Guests to their rooms.
- Explaining the facilities of the Hotel.
- Providing tourism information and dining/entertainment recommendations as required.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar role or environment, preferably in luxury hotels.
- Demonstrated ability to 'surprise' our guests.
- Confidence and the ability to approach people to initiate conversations.
- Sound knowledge of the local area, showcased with confident abilities in recommending experiences as required.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends and Public Holidays as per business demands.
- Unlimited work rights in Australia.
Above all else you will strive to excel in your field as you demonstrate the ability to act as a true ambassador for our Hotel.
You will be joining a fun, experienced and passionate workplace positioned in a precinct delivering world-class entertainment. We will provide you with uniform, career development opportunities and worldwide discounts in over 100 countries and access to discounts with our numerous partners.Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.