Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Business Development Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Precinct Business Development Manager
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park
Are you a master in Human Connection? Can you foster relationships and use people's stories to drive a truly incredible customer service experience? Proven ability to proactively 'hunt' and secure new business?
If so, we now have an opportunity for an experienced Precinct Business Development Manager to join our team here at Accor Sydney Olympic Park in a Full Time capacity.
ACCOR is the world's largest and fastest-growing hotel group with a network of more than 4000 properties in over 90 countries. We offer exceptional opportunities for career development across much-loved brands ranging from well-known five-star luxury hotels to budget lodgings.
The Precinct Business Development Manager vacancy is due to an internal promotion and is responsible for the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Hotels within the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, home to Accor Stadium.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, you will assist the department to drive growth, support conferencing & events Executives and join a culture of guest obsessed professionals.
Sydney Olympic Park Hotels is the most unique Hotel precinct in NSW, being home to major sporting & entertainment events.
- Business Development and Account Management within the MICE sectors, focusing on increasing demand and conversion.
- Implementation of personal sales call plan program with regular follow up on effectiveness, change where appropriate to respond to market business needs
- Conduct Market Research to source new MICE business
- Proactively selling other Accor products and services
- Maintain effective communication with the Director of Sales and Marketing providing market intelligence on a regular basis and understanding of competitor strengths weaknesses and ongoing sales activities
- Liaise with Accor National Sales & MICE team to ensure hotels has access to key accounts and maximise any sales opportunities.
- Assist in developing sales strategies for the conference segment and implement and monitor effectiveness of same.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with specific conference and incentive companies / PCO's to ensure hotel secures new business.
- Participate and represent hotel at key industry / trade events that will ensure an appropriate return on investment.
- Have a complete understanding of the Hotel's sales vision, its products, services, and rate structure to fulfill business objectives.
- Maintain existing customer base to ensure their business is retained by building and developing relationships.
- Ensure penetration of existing accounts to establish greater awareness of hotel and group products/series to maximize sales opportunities.
- Identify and convert sales leads into new business opportunities.
What's on offer?
- Strong working knowledge of; Opera and SALESFORCE preferred
- Working knowledge of Lanyon preferred
- Advance MS word, excel and powerpoint
- Industry-renowned Academie Accor Hotels professional training and development to Xcelerate your career
- Be part of a global platform of hospitality professionals where you can belong
- Rewarding work environment with a team dedicated to building Human Connections
- Work, travel and promotion opportunities across our broad Australian network
- Discounts on worldwide accommodation, discounted food & beverage, business partnerships to improve your wellness and more
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.