Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Level : Management
Posted : 13 Jun 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ94647
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-16
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Corporate Head Office
Accor Realty is the real estate and property investment division of Accor, the number one accommodation provider in Australia, with more than 340 hotels, resorts and apartments. The division encompasses our expert 'Residences' Property Management team and our trusted, innovative Sales division. Accor Realty offers a distinct point of difference with a unique collection of residential properties; modern, furnished and unfurnished apartments, located highly sought-after locations.
Accor is a world-leading travel & lifestyle group and digital innovator offering unique experiences in more than 4,500 hotels, resorts and residences across 100 different countries. Art Series, Peppers, Mantra and Breakfree hotels are now part of AccorHotels.
Here at Accor we strive to provide high quality service to our clients and are looking for a person that wants to grow with the group, take a proactive approach to property management and contribute to our department goals.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Assistant Property Manager 5 Days, 25 hours per week to join our Brisbane Residences Team.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Administrative support to the Property Managers
- Responding to Enquiries and processing tenant applications using Snug
- Conducting Leasing Inspections
- Administration tasks including: lease packs, lease renewals, entry notices as needed, processing invoices
The Successful Candidate:
- A positive attitude and fresh ideas
- A natural ability to problem solve and multi task in what is often a fast paced environment
- A QLD Sales and Property Management Certificate
- A minimum 1 year Property Management or leasing experience
- Experience using Console Cloud and Realworks will be highly regarded
- Hotel Operations / experience will be highly regarded
What you'll get from us:
In return for your energy, hard: work and sense of fun, we offer you...
- Discounted rates at all of our hotels, resorts and apartments worldwide
- Fantastic discounts with JB HIFI, BUPA, Snap Fitness and many more!
- Structured, ongoing, goal driven learning and training for your personal development
- We're one of the largest accommodation providers in Australia and we're still growing!
- Gain amazing exposure working for a leader in the industry
- Career progression and diversification will be a dream with the hundreds of properties in our portfolio
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor