Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Public Area Attendant -Full Time
Fairmont Pacific Rim
Public Area Attendant - Full Time
You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
What's in it for you?
What you will be doing:
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic Housekeeping team, in a luxury hotel environment
- Complimentary meal during your shift through our Colleague Dining Program
- Complimentary uniform laundering
- Opportunity to develop your talent through coaching and our Leadership Mentoring Programs
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Clean assigned public areas, Heart of House areas and offices according to the Fairmont Pacific Rim's standards. This involves changing garbage, cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming/mopping floors, cleaning windows, dusting, polishing, replenishing amenities, cleaning the parkade, and special projects as assigned.
- Assist any guest with any request.
- Actively participate in the Fairmont Pacific Rim's environmental program and department specific initiatives in working towards sustainable operations.
- To be Health & Safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work environment.
- Performs any and all other tasks which are assigned by management.
- Upholds the highest standard of internal and external customer service by demonstrating Fairmont Service Essentials and applying Forbes Five Star Standards
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
Your team and working environment:
- Working with a diverse and talented team of passionate individuals, in a luxury hotel environment
- A team dedicated to providing the best accommodation guest experience
- A team with outstanding attention to detail and is dedicated to delivering unparalleled customer service
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS