Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Amsterdam/Netherlands
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 09 Mar 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ60029
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-04-06
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City
Do you want every day to be different, do you like hospitality and would you like to work in a
international environment? Then you are the Public Area Attendant that we are looking for! At
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City we are looking for a Public Area Attendant who will, together with
our team, take care of the needs of our hotel guests.
As a Public Area Attendant you are a major contributor to the perfect first impression of Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City! Every day you ensure both visible and invisible quality for our guests and fellow employees. Together with your colleagues you ensure that everything in and around the hotel is perfectly clean and in good condition 24 hours a day. You are called in for all kinds of guests requests and where necessary you identify problems and solve them in consultation with the manager on duty.
What will you be doing?
Keeping public and staff area's clean;
- dusting, vacuuming and mopping of general areas and elevators;
- cleaning windows, doors & furniture;
- organize inventory according to desired layout;
- cleaning sanitary rooms;
- checking and cleaning the surroundings outside the hotel.
Simple technical repairs:
- identifying defects / shortages and passing them on to the relevant colleague;
- performing simple technical operations, such as changing broken lamps.
- restocking the minibar of the executive rooms;
- complement the hotel linen in linen pantries on assigned floors;
- assist with (re) furnishing rooms and internal relocations;
- handling various guest requests;
- porterage service for tour groups; delivery of guests luggage to the room;
- Cleaning a guest room on request in the absence of the housekeeping department.
You live in or near Amsterdam and speak English (Dutch is an advantage). You are flexible in working hours (morning, day, evening and night shift) also on weekends and public holidays. You are available for at least 32 hours (4 days). Furthermore you are a reliable person, you can work independently, you are able to switch easily between tasks and do well under temporary pressure.
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City is part of the worldwide Accor Hotels. This means that you can enjoy the benefits of working at Accor! You can count on;
- A salary in salary group III of the Horeca CAO. This is excluding a night supplement of 15%;
- 25 days of paid annual leave based on a full-time (38-hours) working week;
- A bonus up to a maximum of 7,5% of your annual salary based on company, team and other objectives;
- Endless possibilities to develop yourself and your (international) career;
- Various advantages on car rental and staying at our Accor hotels with discount;
- A reimbursement for traveling by public transport or car.
- You can park for free in our parking lot.
- Several collective discounts for example; on insurances, bikes etc.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Please send your CV and motivation before 21 st of March to Michelle Wong, Talent & Culture Manager a.i. via H [email protected] .