Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Broadbeach, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 11 Jul 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ2803
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-08
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. Accor has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
Peppers Broadbeach, located in the heart of the Gold Coast's premier dining precinct, is the epitome of stylish holiday making. From its sculpted towers to its Zen gardens and rooftop pools, this hotel combines the convenience of a location that's close to the beach, shopping and light rail system with the comfort and service standards associated with the Peppers brand.
We are seeking a motivated and friendly Public Area Attendant to join our Team.
As our next Public Area Attendant, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring the appearance of the property and its grounds are of the highest standard
- Carry out various cleaning duties in all internal and external public areas of the property, achieving established standards of cleanliness, hygiene, sanitisation and presentation
- Ensure the safe use of specialised chemicals and equipment
- Provide concierge services to Residents as required, this will include but is not limited to key security, responding to enquiries and distribution of deliveries all whilst ensuring privacy and confidentiality
- Attend to the pool, gym and shared bathrooms ensuring cleanliness of the areas as well as sanitisation and stock levels
What we are looking for:
- A fast learner who is comfortable working unsupervised
- Someone who is physically fit, who will also go the extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience
- Previous experience as a cleaner/room attendant/public areas attendant in a commercial environment (ideal but not mandatory)
- A customer-focused attitude, driven to exceed the expectations of residents
- Reliability & availability to work overnight during the week, weekends and public holidays
- Clear communicator - ability to speak, understand, read & write in English
- Valid Australian work rights
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor