Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Epping/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 22 Mar 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ70573
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-04-19
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Located in Melbourne's fastest-growing residential and commercial growth corridor and designed by leading Australian architects and interior designers, Mantra Epping represents a new standard in corporate accommodation. Comprising 214 guest rooms across a range of styles, "state of the art" conference facilities for up to 500 delegates, and a full range of food & beverage facilities, all designed to ensure the ultimate stay experience. We have recently been acquired by the Victorian government for the sole use of the hotel, with Housekeeping an essential piece to the operations.
We are seeking a motivated and friendly Public Area Attendant to join our Team.
As our next Public Area Attendant, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring the appearance of the property and its grounds are of the highest standard
- Carry out various cleaning duties in all internal and external public areas of the property, achieving established standards of cleanliness, hygiene, sanitisation and presentation
- Ensure the safe use of specialised chemicals and equipment
- Provide concierge services to Residents as required, this will include but is not limited to key security, responding to enquiries and distribution of deliveries all whilst ensuring privacy and confidentiality
- Attend to the pool, gym and shared bathrooms ensuring cleanliness of the areas as well as sanitisation and stock levels
What we are looking for:
- A fast learner who is comfortable working unsupervised
- Someone who is physically fit, who will also go the extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience
- Previous experience as a cleaner/room attendant/public areas attendant in a commercial environment (ideal but not mandatory)
- A customer-focused attitude, driven to exceed the expectations of residents
- Reliability & availability to work overnight during the week, weekends and public holidays
- Clear communicator - ability to speak, understand, read & write in English
- Valid Australian work rights
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .