Hotels & Resorts
Palm Cove, Australia
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Public Area Cleaner
Mantra Amphora is located on the spectacular waterfront of Palm Cove's palm-fringed beach, one of Tropical North Queensland's most picturesque destinations. Just 30 minutes north of busy Cairns and not much further to sophisticated Port Douglas, you are in the heart of a tropical paradise, surrounded by World Heritage Listed reef, rainforest and gorges. This is a rare opportunity to live and work in paradise.
We are seeking a motivated and friendly Full-Time Public Area Attendant to join our Team.
As our next Public Area Attendant , you will:
What we are looking for:
- Be responsible for ensuring the appearance of the property and its grounds are of the highest standard
- Carry out various cleaning duties in all internal and external public areas of the property, achieving established standards of cleanliness, hygiene, sanitisation and presentation
- Ensure the safe use of specialised chemicals and equipment
- Provide concierge services to Residents as required, this will include but is not limited to key security, responding to enquiries and distribution of deliveries all whilst ensuring privacy and confidentiality
- Attend to the pool, gym and shared bathrooms ensuring cleanliness of the areas as well as sanitisation and stock levels
Why work for Accor?
- A fast learner who is comfortable working unsupervised
- Someone who is physically fit, who will also go the extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience
- Previous experience as a cleaner/room attendant/public areas attendant in a commercial environment (ideal but not mandatory)
- A customer-focused attitude, driven to exceed the expectations of residents
- Reliability & availability to work overnight during the week, weekends and public holidays
- Clear communicator - ability to speak, understand, read & write in English
- Valid Australian work rights
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor