Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Public Area Cleaner
Abode , located in beautiful St Leonards, is a dual tower residential apartment building with commercial tenants on the ground floor. With shared amenities such as indoor pool, gym and concierge we are delighted to offer the Residents at Abode personalised service and beautifully maintained common areas.
Part of the Accor group we proudly offer luxury and high-end, mid-range and economy brands, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Led by more than 300,000 Team Members around the world we deliver exclusive benefits to our more than 65 million loyalty members through the group's loyalty program ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Public Area Cleaner to complete the overnight shift (11pm-7am).
Responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of all public areas as well as providing concierge services to residents as required you will:
- Carry out all cleaning duties in all internal and external public areas of the property (this also includes the driveway, loading dock, street frontage and windows), achieving established standards of cleanliness, hygiene, sanitisation and presentation
- Safe use of specialised chemicals and equipment
- Provide concierge services to Residents as required, this will include but is not limited to key security, responding to enquiries and distribution of deliveries all whilst ensuring privacy and confidentiality
- Attend to the pool, gym and shared bathrooms ensuring cleanliness of the areas as well as sanitisation and stock levels
- Rubbish removal
- Stocking of trolleys and cleaning of equipment ready for the next shift
- Shift hand over and responding to emergency situations
- Perform in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
Why Join Us
- Previous experience as a cleaner/room attendant/public areas attendant in a commercial environment is highly beneficial but not essential
- A customer-focused attitude, driven to exceed the expectations of residents
- Attention to detail
- Reliability & availability to work overnight during the week, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to work and achieve set tasks while unsupervised
- Clear communicator - ability to fluently speak, understand, read & write in English
- Organised & well established time management skills
- Commitment to workplace health & safety
- Ability to undertake the physical demands of the role
- Valid Australian work rights
When you join Accor you are not only joining a Company with more than 5000 properties in over 110 countries you are joining a company where culture is deeply ingrained in everything we do. Our Company Values and Heartist principles guide all of our actions and decisions and we hope that you'll feel welcome as soon as you arrive onsite.
- Conveniently located close to public transport
- Work Your Way with Accor - this role offers a flexible roster
- Access to fantastic discounts on accommodation, food & beverage globally as well as partner perks
- Endless career opportunities & access to our in-house learning and development offering through Academy Accor
Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .