Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Sydney, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 21 Nov 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ67368
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2023-01-01
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra 2 Bond Street
Mantra 2 Bond Street offers centrally located accommodation in Sydney's premier shopping and financial precincts, close to Sydney's famed attractions including the Opera House, Pitt Street Mall and Darling Harbour.
With a sophisticated sense of cosmopolitan style with over 170 Spacious Executive Studios, One and Two Bedroom Apartments and Three Bedroom Penthouses, most with stunning Sydney city views.Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Join our dedicated housekeeping team as a Public Area Cleaner to create a memorable experience for our guests.
As our next Public Area Cleaner, you will:
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Mantra 2 Bond Street is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .