Hotels & Resorts
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Public Area Supervisor
TRIBE Phnom Penh Post Office Square
Public Area Supervisor is responsible for providing consistent housekeeping service to guest rooms, balconies, bathrooms, restaurants, public areas and circulatory areas that meets the hotel's standards of cleanliness and presentation.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for ensuring the appearance of the property and its grounds are of the highest standard
- Carry out various cleaning duties in all internal and external public areas of the property, achieving established standards of cleanliness, hygiene, sanitisation and presentation
- Coordinate and supervise tasks/maintenance schedules to be completed within the department
- Identify tasks required throughout the Resorts public areas to ensure a high level of cleanliness
- Ensure the safe use of specialised chemicals and equipment
- Provide concierge services to Residents as required, this will include but is not limited to key security, responding to enquiries and distribution of deliveries all whilst ensuring privacy and confidentiality.
- Strong English language skills (verbal & written).
- Minimum of two-year previous as housekeeping supervisor experience.
- Highly organized, career and result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignment and additional duties.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent skills in written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a strong team player with proven leadership, development and delegating skills.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Why work for Accor?
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
- We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
- By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
- Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS