We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : Bangkok/Thailand
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 03 Dec 2021
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ95526
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 31 Dec 2021
Salary Range (monthly): USD 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Bangkok King Power
- Report directly to Front Office Manager / Assistant Manager (Pullman Touch)
- Receive each guest call in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain effective communication with all related department to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Handle every query in a polite and courteous manner and exceed guest expectations.
- Provides information about hotel services to guests.
- Knows what action to take when an emergency call is required.
- Monitors automated systems including fire alarms and telephone equipment when engineering and maintenance department is closed.
- Assists in reporting telephone equipment or service complaints and problems.
- Ensure all wake up calls are made at the correct time, according to the hotel standard.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Experience in opera program.
- Excellent leadership, problem resolving skill, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skills in the operation of telephone equipment..
- Knowledge of centralized telephone systems.
- Skills in dealing diplomatically with the public under stressful conditions.
- Bachelor degree or High-school diploma to degree, or equivalent (university or specialist hospitality or communications school). Could be open to atypical profiles.
- Minimum of two years of experience in similar position.
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Thai.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Provident Fund.
- 5 Days working.
- Group Insurance.
- Special Discount King Power Duty Free.