We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Purchase and Stores
Location : Udaipur, India
Level : Management
Posted : 14 May 2022
Job Role : Purchasing Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ88858
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-06-11
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Self-confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity.
- Ability to think strategically, inductively, and creatively.
- Candidate should have minimum 10 - 12 Years of relevant experience in luxury hotels.
- Ability to enhance organizational performance. Responsiveness
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- To identify and select suppliers for order follow up and vendor management.
- Responsible for efficient Liaoning with internal customers for effective implementation of Purchase Process for timely material procurement and payment.
- To visit vendors, conduct market surveys evaluate suppliers on price, quality, service and delivery.
- Coordinate on weekly basis with all concerned department heads to review pending order status, quality of material to ensure standards of hotel is compromised.
- Ensure each subordinate receives whatever training is necessary for job competence, training schedule is prepared timely and submitted higher management.
- Slow Moving item report is circulated to all departments on monthly basis to ensure there is no wastage and concerned department utilises the same within reasonable time.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Come As You Are
- Work With Purpose
- Grow, Learn & Enjoy
- Explore Limitless Possibilities