Hotels & Resorts
Purchase and Stores
San Diego, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Purchasing Clerk
Fairmont Grand Del Mar
Responsible to receive, document, store and issue all goods and materials ordered by the resort.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
Your experience and skills include:
- Physically receive all goods ordered by the resort
- Issue received goods to proper departments
- Keep shipping and receiving log up to date utilizing technology provided
- Store goods in proper storerooms
- Keep dock and storerooms clean
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to stand or walk for a full 8 hr shift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, push/pull up to 200 pounds
- Able to work under variable temperature and noise conditions
- Ability to work around dust, fumes, odors and chemicals
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective organizational skills
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Resort operations, its services, and facilities.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- 1-3 year of relevant experience
- Must be able to operate golf cart and qualify to be certified to operate a forklift.
- All associates must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Fairmont Grand Del Mar grooming standards.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Ability to sit/stand for periods of time
- Ability to bend, kneel or squat
- Pushing/pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS