Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Bristol, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Reception/F&B Multi-Skilled Team Member Part-time and Full-time Positions
Ibis Bristol Centre
- Welcome the guests whether on the phone or in the hotel and ensure that the check-in and checkout procedure is handled very well.
- Inform the guest of all the services available at the hotel.
- Ensure that the guest service is excellent so that he/she will return to the hotel.
- Responsible for the cashiering procedures in the department.
- Understand and comply with all health and safety regulations for the hotel.
- Covers at reception, F&B, and other departments as required.
- Establish good working relationships with the guests and visitors.
- Establish the daily accommodation report and register any cash transactions.
- Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with care and attention, with a personalised approach.
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration, handling any guest complaints and/or remarks.
- Promoting company's ALL loyalty program.
- Assists as required/requested with the solving of any guest feedback and is able to handle them in the most efficient and satisfying manner.
- Works to meet hotel quality and financial targets.
- Previous Customer Service Experience.
- Guest oriented, service minded, and attentive to details.
- Sparkling personality.
- Well organised.
- Team spirit. Benefits
- Discounted hotel stays across the world with Heartist AccorHotels Bienvenue Card.
- Free Bonus Breaks Voucher allowing you 2 night stays in Accor UK hotel up to 3 times per year.
- Friends & Family Rates.
- Pension Scheme.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Eye Test Vouchers.
- Staff Uniforms Provided.
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Employee Support through confidential Advice Line 24/7.
- Hourly wage of £10.19 per hour with annual increases.