Receptionist - Front Office
Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Receptionist - Front Office
Sofitel Dubai The Palm
- To be an ambassador of the Front Office and of the hotel, in and outside the work place.
- To always keep the working area clean and well maintained.
- To properly use the telephone etiquette as per Sofitel standards.
- To attend all guests approaching the front desk in the procedure of check-in/check-out, inquiries, key handling and all related matters, respecting the hotel standards and procedures.
- To offer a warm welcome to all guests and to ensure that they enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.
- To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
- To respect the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it.
- To call the supervisor or manager for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
- To share daily activity highlights with the supervisor and manager including internal and external guest opportunities.
- To be aware of and to report all guest comments or complaints.
- To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel.
- To do a proper cashier closer and to ensure a complete handover between the shifts.
- To be aware of forged currency and travelers checks and to respect all the financial and audit procedures.
- To check the departure lists and to ensure check-out times are respected.
- To properly use all the equipment and Fidelio management system, to have a perfect knowledge of the set ups.
- To strictly respect the room keys and section keys handover procedures.
- To daily follow the checklists.
- To daily read the F/O logbook, to update it and to sign it.
- To be aware of all hotel facilities operating timing and to promote the internal activities and events.
- To up sell Rooms, Food and Beverage outlets and other facilities whenever opportunities arise.
- To be updated with the latest administrative, organizational, operational or other changes and news.
- To attend a daily line up briefing with the Front Office team to recapitulate tasks and activity.