Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Receptionist
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Work Experience Work Experience
- To welcome guests to the hotel and to greet them friendly at all times during their stay;
- To handle properly the check-in of the guests, get the registration cards filled in;
- To attend to reassigning of rooms if necessary;
- To issue the keys in accordance with the security policies;
- To provide a proper registration of passports and visas of the guests;
- To check daily arrival list and follow-up on special request.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet; Opera PMS, Fidelio;
- English and Russian Languages are must;
- Minimum 1 years' experience in the position of receptionist.
- Responsible and well-organized;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry, Listening Skills;
- Excellent Communication, Time Management and Problem Solving skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility, punctuality;
- Ability to follow direction.
- Learning & Development Plan
- Bonus System
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/