Hotels & Resorts
Animation and Recreation
Kohala Coast/United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Recreation Manager
Fairmont Orchid - Hawaii
Responsible for leading and managing the Recreation Department and partnering with all colleagues to ensure we deliver the highest level of guest service. As the Recreation Manager you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to create a service delivery that is mindful, culturally infused in a luxury setting while ensuring an exceptional guest journey.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Excellent Benefit Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Provide exceptional leadership and a positive work environment to the Fairmont Recreation team
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Maximize revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementing supporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices
- Develop and execute strong luxury operational standards that will deliver exceptional service.
- Follow all Company Brand Standards and required legislation guidelines.
Your team and working environment:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Minimum 5 years in a luxury resort or wellness experience required, ideally with a minimum of 2 years in Hawai'i.
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Experience and Education within a luxury resort setting.
- Ability to analyze financial data to create winning revenue generating strategies.
Work with one of the finest teams of professionals in the hospitality industry. A team committed to maintaining a luxury hotel brand through its' recreation activities. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS #LI-KK2